I want for my brother what I want for myself.Jaylen Brown, Boston Celtics
• Change the mindset of adolescents with focus on self- actualization and resiliency to promote strong character and awareness.
• Facilitate an effective sports program that also develops the ‘whole child’.
• Provide adequate support, enrichment, and personal development.
• Provide opportunities for youth to explore college and career opportunities.
• Provide scholarships for participants to further their education after high school.
• Build up tomorrow’s leaders through effective programs with a positive approach.
• Grow and expand organization throughout the US and other age groups.
• Continuously learn from feedback.
How can you help?
The success of our organization is dependent entirely upon the financial and product support of corporations and private sponsors. We have been fortunate in past years to have gained support of parents and supporters from our community to help put our student athletes in positions to move closer to their dreams. We would be honored to have you as a donor or sponsor.
We are preparing for our 2022 season in hopes of securing better opportunities for our players. This year we will be increasing the number of teams in our program from six teams to eight teams; six young men’s teams and two young women’s teams, for total of 84 players. Georgia Fire rosters include youth from ages 13-18. We are expanding our staff to include tutors, coaches, trainers and counselors. Program focus includes sports, academics, trades, and mental well-being. Our goal is to develop well-rounded, healthy, positive contributors to society. Click here for more information about Georgia Fire Basketball.